MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I out another 50 rounds through my .40c yesterday. All flawless
. But I thought this was interesting. I am used to the casings being thrown around a bit with other guns I have owned and shot. I was standing with a 5 gallon Costco laundry bucket about 5' away at about my 4:00. I shot the first round out of a mag of 10 and the casing was thrown right into that bucket. I thought, boy that was a coinkidink
. I was shooing at the same target and did not change my stance. 5 casings out of that mag flew into that bucket. Nothing major, but just kind of interesting. At least it was to me.

Ron

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have noticed the same thing. When shooting with friends their brass is all over the place and my .40 seems to throw it into a nice little group. gotta love it!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
ront said:
I out another 50 rounds through my .40c yesterday. All flawless
. But I thought this was interesting. I am used to the casings being thrown around a bit with other guns I have owned and shot. I was standing with a 5 gallon Costco laundry bucket about 5' away at about my 4:00. I shot the first round out of a mag of 10 and the casing was thrown right into that bucket. I thought, boy that was a coinkidink
. I was shooing at the same target and did not change my stance. 5 casings out of that mag flew into that bucket. Nothing major, but just kind of interesting. At least it was to me.

Ron

Hmmmmm Try this I must, I am easily entertained so this sounds like I could make some money betting my shooting buddys!!!! I bet I wont make the bucket once.....lol Pretty cool though Ront!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
At the range I shoot at, there are walls dividing each lane and every time I come home from the range I find a few empty casings that have bounced off the wall and went into my jean pockets. The first time I was like thats funny, I'm sure I couldnt do that if I tried. But it seems to happen every time I go now.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I like the fact that my MP9 full size sends brass far away from my eyes and forehead. I've shot 1700 rounds through it and have never been pelted by spent brass from this gun. Also, no complaints from those shooting next to me about it raining brass. Good feature.

Ciao,

Effy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts