MP-Pistol Forum banner

Not sure if this has been posted before.

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  TxPhantom 
#1 ·
If it has, then my apologies. The M&P 45 made the cover of the September 2007 issue of Guns & Ammo. Opened my mailbox today and this is what I found.

And of course, the review was extremely positive. Nothing wrong there. I like mine!

- Lee -

M&P 45

M&P 40 compact

See less See more
#8 ·
Cachaco,

Am located in Fort Lauderdale. Not as many ranges as there used to be. There is one on Hallandale Beach Blvd (Big Al's), about a mile west of I-95, and another off Pembroke Pines (American Indoor), about a quarter mile west of I-95.

- Lee -

#11 ·
Just got my copy today but haven't read the article yet. I really want a MP 45 just like the one on the cover but ammo cost is getting rediculous, it's now .31+ cents every time you pull the trigger just to shoot Wal Mart WWB full metal jacket range ammo. I decided against reloading a long time ago but maybe a I better reconsider? :?

#13 ·
snscott said:
Did anyone else notice that in the G&A article on the MP45 they show a picture of a guy in a cowboy hat firing what appears to me to be a two-tone SIG 220? :roll:

Ahhhh, gun rags. :?

You may be right. It sure doesn't look like a MP. And that sure looks like a hammer behind the slide. Very strange!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.