MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight Took the family out to Applebees for dinner about 20 minutes after we showed up and our food just arrived I noticed a squad car pull up next to the fire exit and right away he goes in the trunk takes out his m-4 and grabs a 10 round mag and sure enough lock-n-load
by that time we werent the only ones to notice he walks inside and is talking to the hostess for a little while then he disappears into the kitchen I am now thinking they got a perv or something working and am waiting for anything to happen then he just walks out while outside clears his weapon and drives off. Our waiter comes and tells us that someone hit the silent alarm by accident. Now if I was the deputy I wouldnt park at the rear of the store and casually stride to his trunk lock-n-load then casually walk inside with the rifle being carried one handed by the magazine well. That got a lot of people talking.... Man I had everything running through my mind in the 8 minute ordeal...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TAC said:
Nothing like a little entertainment, and a good dinner! 8)
dinner was okay not the best applebees out there but definitly entertaining

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I almost went to our applebees tonight, I love the sirloin with shrimp and parmesan on top. 8) I know their steaks aren't the best in town but the shrimp and parm makes up for it.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used to really enjoy them but lately it seems like every time we go to any of ther places its usually 50/50 shot.... And this one didnt even have the rasberry brisk tea

·
Registered
312 Posts
Parking where he was going to be seen, loading a 10round mag (???), strolling in casually, yeah; that's the kind of stuff that comes back to bite you on your 4th point of contact with stainless steel chompers one day.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fallschirmjäger said:
Parking where he was going to be seen, loading a 10round mag (???), strolling in casually, yeah; that's the kind of stuff that comes back to bite you on your 4th point of contact with stainless steel chompers one day.
I said the same thing to my wife talk about tactical entry
........I wonder how long it took for them to dig up the ammo, mag and rifle before he could actually respond to the alarm

·
Registered
380 Posts
Dan Burwell said:
I almost went to our applebees tonight, I love the sirloin with shrimp and parmesan on top. 8) I know their steaks aren't the best in town but the shrimp and parm makes up for it.

whoah, Dan...

i didnt say you could leave the basement to eat dinner, let alone drive all the way to applebees...

get in there and work on our guns!!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Drive to Dillard. Or the old style place where you live. Makes me drool just thinkin of it.

10 rd mag? Nuthin less than 30 in my safe. Perhaps we need to donate a few to the officer.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah well here in Ga. we can't even carry Legally that is, into a Applebee's or any other resturant that serves alcohol to be consumed on the premises. So this would be one of those moments where you leave cash on the table and hall ass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts