MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am that's who. Soon I'll be a site supporter (well I already am but soon it will be my "title" or whatever). I guess Jester is too worried about stupid crap like keeping the site running to worry about the important things like changing my title to Site supporter. :wink:

I know, dumb thread. I was excited though for some strange reason.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I have a Small Arms Marksmanship Ribbon with a Bronze Service Star for expert marksmanship with the M16A2 and M9 for the chAir Force. Does that count?

I'll be a site supported as soon as I stop blowing money on other crap. Who do you send it to? Jester?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah sure, that counts. :wink:

Yeah, just PM jester and he'll give you his email so's you can donate. I would post it but I'm not sure he'd appreciate that...

Thanks for supporting, it's just 20 friggin dollars. Most of us spend that much in ammo every week (if not 2-5 times more).

And I quote from the "site supporter" sticky...

johndoe1027 said:
Paypal?

Yes?

I'll do it just to help out Jester. Screw the rest of you. If that offends you, I'll apologize once I see Site Supporter under you name. :twisted:

·
Registered
910 Posts
I spend at least $20 everytime I get online to buy something gun related. So, yea, $20 is nothing for this place. Maybe if we all chip in it won't crash like the other day.

PM's a'comin' Jester!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts

Sorry brother, but I'm already constantly making donations to the "Wife's gotta have a new...[blank]" foundation.

I forgot to mention that for every $20 I spend, it's twice that for stuff for her. Almost makes me want to stop buying myself stuff. Almost. :wink:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
lol

josh said:

Sorry brother, but I'm already constantly making donations to the "Wife's gotta have a new...[blank]" foundation.

I forgot to mention that for every $20 I spend, it's twice that for stuff for her. Almost makes me want to stop buying myself stuff. Almost. :wink:

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
johndoe1027

Site Supporter

:roll:

Your no marksman.....

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
When you get more posts you move up in rank. Please no post whoring.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
feels even better.

Kinda sad about not being a marksman for very long.... Oh well. 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts