MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I;ve been looking at the term life insurance offered through the NRA. I am finding that its about three times less than just asking for a quote as an individual. Does anyone here have their life insurance with an NRA company or have any thoughts on this at all?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Sorry I just have the insurance that came with the membership. I've been thinking about getting that self defense liability insurance too. Sorry can't help more.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Fire1 said:
I've been thinking about getting that self defense liability insurance too. Sorry can't help more.

Exactly what is the self defense liability insurance?? Any link to the info??

----------- wait ..... duh .... found it :roll:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Check with your regular insurance carrier for liability insurance also. I have mine though State Farm. It will reduce the cost of your car, and home owners insurance if you get a separate liability policy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just joined the NRA recently & am still a little behind understanding the included legal coverage benefits. Are they something you have to apply for separately? I'm assuming this program linked above is for additional coverage by an affiliated partner of the NRA, provided you are already an existing member, correct?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Liquid Rhino said:
I just joined the NRA recently & am still a little behind understanding the included legal coverage benefits. Are they something you have to apply for separately? I'm assuming this program linked above is for additional coverage by an affiliated partner of the NRA, provided you are already an existing member, correct?

Yeah its additional coverage...but I'm gonna do what TAC said and check with my regular insurance carrier. If you're an NRA member the only thing you get automatically is like $1000 in gun insurance and a small life insurance policy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts