MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not an NRA member YET but plan on it real soon. I contacted them through their website almost 4 days ago!!!! They have not responded whatsoever is this because I do not have the coveted NRA member number or are they just slow repliers????

·
Registered
282 Posts
Never tried that but if you call them they are very helpful. While the NRA does some things that some of us would not necessarily agree with they are the biggest dog on the block protecting us.

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
NRA is the only organization that really has clout, they are respected by some, feared by others, but if you are into firearms, they are the organization to belong to, I've been a member for 43 years!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am a life member as is my wife. I had been a member in th past but last year I got life memberships for both of us. I have mostly dealt with them on the phone with no problems.

+1 to G56 and dralarms

I do not agree with everything the NRA does or says but they are out there protecting our rights.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
I am not an NRA member YET but plan on it real soon. I contacted them through their website almost 4 days ago!!!! They have not responded whatsoever is this because I do not have the coveted NRA member number or are they just slow repliers????

Every weapon you buy has a membership form that gives you a discount membership. If you have thrown them away, just go out and buy another gun...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx for your help it has been almost a week which seems like a long time for an email response!!!! I will probably call them I hope they do not belittle me for not being a member :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
270 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
I will probably call them I hope they do not belittle me for not being a member

That's not going to happen.

If you going to start with a one-year membership, PM me your name/address and I'll send you a $10 dollar discount card.

--

Mike

NRA Benefactor Life Member

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
mbott said:
[quote name='101Combat Vet']I will probably call them I hope they do not belittle me for not being a member

If you going to start with a one-year membership, PM me your name/address and I'll send you a $10 dollar discount card.

--

Mike

NRA Benefactor Life Member[/quote]

There you go...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mbott said:
[quote name='101Combat Vet']I will probably call them I hope they do not belittle me for not being a member

--

Mike

NRA Benefactor Life Member[/quote]

thanks pm on the way

1 - 9 of 9 Posts