MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people that belong to the NRA chose the EPL Lifetime membership of 40 payments of 25$ I'm a student so I can't quite just throw down 1000$ for the membership right now, but I do want to be a lifetime member.

Are there any catches to the EPL payment method?

Thanks,

Cameron

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Stranded in Daytona said:
How many people that belong to the NRA chose the EPL Lifetime membership of 40 payments of 25$ I'm a student so I can't quite just throw down 1000$ for the membership right now, but I do want to be a lifetime member.

Thanks,

Cameron

I am not sure, but that would be more practical for me as well. I will keep my eye on this post to see what other members say!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Stranded in Daytona said:

Thanks,

Cameron

There's no catch, but you should definitely look around at who is offering membership deals and promotions. I know in the past there were some very attractive lifetime membership deals for students, but you had to know who to talk to.

Sorry to be so vague, you might ask over at the high road.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I too am a student and would be interested to find out about any promotions that may be available. Please keep me posted if you find anything out.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts