MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New (to me) M&P9. Warren Tactical rear, Trijicon front. Nothing y'all haven't seen before 8)

G35 Limited with all the goodies

Loaded Springfield. My favorite right now. Scary accurate

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Great pics....

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Nice pics! Especially the 1911 :wink: What magwell do you have on there? I have been looking for one, but double stack magwells are hard to find now for some reason????

Cool pics!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
finalfusion said:
Nice pics! Especially the 1911 :wink: What magwell do you have on there? I have been looking for one, but double stack magwells are hard to find now for some reason????

Cool pics!!

Thanks

The 1911 magwell? That's a singlestack. That magwell is an Ed Brown Wedge 2pc. mainspring housing/magwell.

The one on the Glock is a JP Enterprises alum.

Hope that helps.

Bill

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Bill.

Looks great man. I know your running a single, I was only being selfish and asking if you had any leads to finding a double stack magwell to slap on my P14?....ha

I have another question for you, I will just PM.

Thanks Bill

FF

billdncn said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Nice pics! Especially the 1911 :wink: What magwell do you have on there? I have been looking for one, but double stack magwells are hard to find now for some reason????

Cool pics!!

Thanks

The 1911 magwell? That's a singlestack. That magwell is an Ed Brown Wedge 2pc. mainspring housing/magwell.

The one on the Glock is a JP Enterprises alum.

Hope that helps.

Bill[/quote]

·
Registered
422 Posts
billdncn said:
New (to me) M&P9. Warren Tactical rear, Trijicon front. Nothing y'all haven't seen before 8)

I just got a new wallpaper.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Awesome Springer :wink:

nikon777 said:
[quote name='billdncn']New (to me) M&P9. Warren Tactical rear, Trijicon front. Nothing y'all haven't seen before 8)

I just got a new wallpaper.[/quote]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
finalfusion Thanks. It is a good one. One of the better I've owned over the years. It took me to 1st CDP yesterday, and 6th overall out of 50 shooters 8)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Awesome, well if you ever decide to get rid of her down the road a bit, I would love to ad another Springer to the collection. Its slowly depleting due to personal issues, but I will be back......
:twisted:

Nice piece brother! :wink:

billdncn said:
finalfusion Thanks. It is a good one. One of the better I've owned over the years. It took me to 1st CDP yesterday, and 6th overall out of 50 shooters 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts