MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded my G17 for a M&P9. This will be my primary IDPA/carry gun now. I handled one for the first time just the other day, and really liked the ergos, pointability, and trigger.

I shoot IDPA, and USPSA. I've shot mainly Glocks for about a year now in both sports. But.....now I have a Springfield 1911 for CDP/Singlestack/L10. Glock35 for Limited/L10/ESP, and now a M&P for SSP/Production, etc.

I have seen a growth in shooters using the M&P's in my area. Mainly in IDPA. I've recently seen 3 of them become Master

I thought to myself....There must be something to this M&P thing.

Don't know when I'll get to the range with it, but I expect it to serve me well.

Bill from Richmond, Va.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome to the site, you made a great choice.

What part of Richmond are you from? I moved from the south side about a year ago.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jbparrothd21 said:
Welcome to the site, you made a great choice.

What part of Richmond are you from? I moved from the south side about a year ago.

Thanks. I'm in Chesterfield now with my wife, and son. I was born, and raised in Lakeside though.

You moved to Fla.? 8)

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Yeah, I am origionally from Chesterfield also, right around Midlothian. Then moved down here to Pensacola.

Watch out for some of the guys on this site; they will sweet talk you and show you pictures of all the guns and builds they have and convince you to spend all of your money. :wink:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jbparrothd21 said:
Yeah, I am origionally from Chesterfield also, right around Midlothian. Then moved down here to Pensacola.

Watch out for some of the guys on this site; they will sweet talk you and show you pictures of all the guns and builds they have and convince you to spend all of your money. :wink:

I'm close to Midlothian.

As far as spending $ on guns, and builds.....I need no sweet talking for that....

Just ask my wife :oops:

·
Registered
26 Posts

Welcome!

I was in Richmond (Northside) until 18 months ago. Now I'm down in Newwport News.

By and large, the people here are great. Very knowledgable and helpful.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the site

1 - 15 of 15 Posts