MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Alright, I'll bite...ha, ok enough of that.

·
Registered
512 Posts
What a loveable looking animal.

·
Registered
298 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
a couple of Kudra as a pup, and one of her getting her evening massage, and one of our malamute dakota on her couch in the backyard......lol Kudra.....The one getting the massage is a Wolf hybrid......1/2 Wolf/1/2 Husky......She is my baby!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
finalfusion said:
a couple of Kudra as a pup, and one of her getting her evening massage, and one of our malamute dakota on her couch in the backyard......lol Kudra.....The one getting the massage is a Wolf hybrid......1/2 Wolf/1/2 Husky......She is my baby!!!

One of my girlfriends in highschool had a Wolf Hybrid..... That thing was so damn scary. They would put it in the backyard if I came over with any friends and it would just pace back and fourth and back and fourth looking inside with this... "look".

It was a really nice..... wolf though. At least with people that it was properly introduced to as her father would say, haha

Beautiful dog though, at first I thought that was some fancy brush/vacuum thing. Lord knows I need all the help I can get in the shedding department.

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
LoL
No my wife and I give eachother massages every might, one night Kudra came in and jumped on the bed like she wanted one for herself. So we gave it a try and she just loves it....lol

Funny about your girlfriends wolf scaring you guys......well maybe her dad did have something to do with it??....lol There great pets, she was a handful when she was a pup though. Lately she has been burowing underground. She has a den dug about 4 ft. underground, last week our Malamute Dakota got stuck down there so I had to dig her chunky butt out of there and had to collapse the den so it wouldnt happen again. These breeds are great entertainment, but not for everyone.....They require lots of patience to say the least.....lol

And the shedding drives me crazy, I have allergies as it is and when they both shed its hell for me. But I love my dogs too much to really complain too much about it anymore....lol

TexanAviator said:
[quote name='finalfusion']a couple of Kudra as a pup, and one of her getting her evening massage, and one of our malamute dakota on her couch in the backyard......lol Kudra.....The one getting the massage is a Wolf hybrid......1/2 Wolf/1/2 Husky......She is my baby!!!

One of my girlfriends in highschool had a Wolf Hybrid..... That thing was so damn scary. They would put it in the backyard if I came over with any friends and it would just pace back and fourth and back and fourth looking inside with this... "look".

It was a really nice..... wolf though. At least with people that it was properly introduced to as her father would say, haha

Beautiful dog though, at first I thought that was some fancy brush/vacuum thing. Lord knows I need all the help I can get in the shedding department.[/quote]

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Nice lookin dogs Tex!!! The shepard sure is pretty! My father and step mom have two shepards. They are huge, they feed them scraps every.....lol Who cant help to spoil there pets rotten though???

TexanAviator said:
Lets see those pets!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
finalfusion said:
And the shedding drives me crazy, I have allergies as it is and when they both shed its hell for me. But I love my dogs too much to really complain too much about it anymore....lol

Know what I got my mom? One of those Dyson vacuums, like this one... http://www.allergybegone.com/dyson-dc14-al...rs-upright.html

It is SUUUUUCH a good vacuum. I know people here may say, "almost 500 dollars for a vacuum?" but I tell ya... If you care about your carpet and health, it is soooo worth it. As part of the surprise, I vacuumed the house with my mom's old vacuum, then with the Dyson. It was DISGUSTING how much.... "crap" was in the Dyson, I had to empty it darn near 4 times!!! It's also great for vacuuming the inside of my Rubicon too, haha.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts