MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I am going to spend my last day of Xmas freedom by taking my wife to the local indoor shooting range
Our daughter started school today and she asked me about going
plus I am getting rid of my old personal protection ammo and converting to t-series ranger ammo I also get to break in my Uplulla eazy loader.. Range report when we get back :wink:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Have fun! I love my Uplula. The only problem is I go through the ammo a lot faster

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
That sounds like a LOT better way to spend the day than the way I'm spending today...at WORK! :wink:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got back went through 200 blazer brass 30 hydra shock and 20 t-series. Wife was nervous at first but halfway through her 3rd mag she said I am goin to shoot him in the nuts(bg target) and hit him in the zipper
I got the message :oops: she had a great time. My wife doesnt want a gun yet but a guy can dream right...

·
Registered
293 Posts
You're probably better off letting her use one of yours ... if she has her OWN, you'll NEVER get to touch it!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
My wife was concerned she didnt have the proper training and or confidence to own a handgun. I think baby steps are an appropriate system to overcome the animosities that she has and it also gives me time to save for something special. After all, we cant force our love for guns into our wives overnight, time and training is the key.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Morgan Walker said:
My wife was concerned she didnt have the proper training and or confidence to own a handgun. I think baby steps are an appropriate system to overcome the animosities that she has and it also gives me time to save for something special. After all, we cant force our love for guns into our wives overnight, time and training is the key.
I agree 100% and can give full account to that statement Morgan. When I first bought my m&p she didnt even like touching it. 1 1/2 years later shes popping off nut shots at paper targets
she was really really accurate for her first time shooting full mags.... refer to this post http://mp-pistol.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1332 she was weary at first and shook her head constantly I helped her out at first and after one mag she put in the mag racked the slide and went full force. I am so proud of my lady...... 8)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I bought my wife a Lula for her HK P30 (she was complaining her fingers hurt loading ammo) :roll: but I love her and want her to enjoy shooting. Now that she has it, and I in fact having played with it, must say it does load your mags rather fast. Not sure I can let the boys at the range see me use it but, at home all alone, who is to say how my mags get loaded.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My only problem today was two friggin glockheads wit their cute little glock hats and their cute little desert vests. When they left they saw my range bag and m&p case and made a comment about it.... typical glock guy gotta go in paors so they can talk about their glocks holding hands drinking frappiccinos after they shoot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts