MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i live in ohio have for the last 6 years.im thinking of getting my ccw but my buddy just applied for his and the app. asked for all addresses since the age of 18.im a contractor and go where the work is and dont always keep a permanant address.nor do i remember all the places ive lived in the past,meaning axact streat names and such.how should i go about applying for ccw nowing this?im 39 and have moved for my company quite a few times also just within the last ten years.i hope you can understand what im asking.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Just do the best you can. I don't know if exact addresses are that important. I would imagine that towns, in most cases, are good enough. Just cover all the years and don't leave any gaps.

Eventhough you moved around, if you kept a permenate address someplace, I would use that.

I have never heard of this being a problem.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I had the same situation. I only listed my permenant addresses and didn't run into any problems. The whole process was much easier than I thought it would be.

·
Registered
380 Posts
9mm-mp-45owner,

dont worry about it.

they want permanent addresses. meaning, places you actually lived. when your work sent you elsewhere, you had somewhere to come back to, correct?

list any place you've owned or rented on an actual lease.

basically, list any address you've ever had on your drivers license...

·
Registered
692 Posts
Just list your permanent or long term addresses. Cover the time period in question. I went so far as to list all the counties and countries that I lived in while in the military. I probably would have been safe just stating that I was in the Army from this date to this date.

I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express...Once.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for your responces.that was what i was thinking but really wasnt sure.and mods sorry for posting in wrong area will try and place in correct spot in the future.great site by the way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts