MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live in or near Ohio and are interested in an M&P 45 full size , the following information might interest you.



Fin Feather Fur in Ashland Ohio is having a one day only sale on full size M&P 45's



The price is $419.99




The one day only is Sunday October 14 (tomorrow)



Limit 2 per customer.




70 to sell according to the flyer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
how the heck are they doing that? Sure wish I lived closer to Ashland.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
neophyte said:
If you live in or near Ohio and are interested in an M&P 45 full size , the following information might interest you.



Fin Feather Fur in Ashland Ohio is having a one day only sale on full size M&P 45's



The price is $419.99




The one day only is Sunday October 14 (tomorrow)



Limit 2 per customer.




70 to sell according to the flyer.


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Man, nice find...too bad I'd burn $100 in gas to cash in on that deal...I looked at their flyer...it's full of deals that seem too good to pass up...it doesn't look like they sell guns online though. - Josh M.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Josh M. said:
Man, nice find...too bad I'd burn $100 in gas to cash in on that deal...I looked at their flyer...it's full of deals that seem too good to pass up...it doesn't look like they sell guns online though. - Josh M.


They sell blank firearms online
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
937 Posts
For those who don't know, Fin started down the street from it's current location in a building the size of a double-wide trailer. I don't know the whole back-story, but apparently they did such high level of business they built a 3-level outdoorsman paradise of a store. Usually for these one-day ads, you're looking at a line to get in. Their firearms prices are great, but they make up for it in the accessories. Some of the stuff is way overpriced. Regardless, I've bought 6 of my guns there, and was incredibly tempted to buy one today. Cash flow prevented it, but I'm certainly planning on a new toy for Christmas.



BTW, this place is an incredible S&W dealer. They got a massive shipment of M&P 9 and 40's late last year and were doing the $399 thing for almost 6 months, going through a second shipment, I believe. They've recently expanded their H&K selection.



I agree, they need to work on their site. It has no references to their supply of firearms and the user interface of the site it's that good either. But then again, they want people in the store.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
neophyte said:
If you live in or near Ohio and are interested in an M&P 45 full size , the following information might interest you.



Fin Feather Fur in Ashland Ohio is having a one day only sale on full size M&P 45's



The price is $419.99




The one day only is Sunday October 14 (tomorrow)



Limit 2 per customer.




70 to sell according to the flyer.


I live in Cleveland. I bought my M&P 9 full size from them a while back. They had it for $399.99
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
FieroCDSP said:
BTW, this place is an incredible S&W dealer. They got a massive shipment of M&P 9 and 40's late last year and were doing the $399 thing for almost 6 months, going through a second shipment,


Yup, thats when I got mine. My sister bought one too.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top