MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the new owner of a 9mm Shield. My question, where in the inside do u oil, which moving parts, anyone have an exact picture and point out where...TY sooo much...

·
Registered
592 Posts
I am the new owner of a 9mm Shield. My question, where in the inside do u oil, which moving parts, anyone have an exact picture and point out where...TY sooo much...

RTFM.
The manual points them out CLEARLY all 7 of them.
Google is your friend in case you dont have the manual that came with the gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
"RTFM" What does that abbreviation mean...???

·
Registered
592 Posts
Read
The
F_ c_ing
Manual
S W took the time to write it and explain everything

You took time to buy the weapon.

Take time to READ the book and learn about your new pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Exactly what was said above. Or just get a quart of synthetic motor oil and pour it on. In all seriousness, keep the oil to a minimum where it should go. No need to gum up the works

·
Site Staff
9,609 Posts
There are a number of different ways to do it. I use a variety of methods, one of them...A number of years ago I bought a quart of Mobil 1 10w-30, you can buy oilers, small oil containers, some with a pump and some not, Harbor Freight and most hardware store have them. I've got those oilers around the house, one I keep at my reloading bench, another in the garage, another one with my gun cleaning stuff. A quart will last almost your lifetime, that quart I bought 20+ years ago the people who are cleaning up after I kick the bucket will probably wonder why I have one partially used quart of Mobil 1.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts