MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
Looks like you were doing a pretty good job!

·
Registered
249 Posts
KEWL- nice looking match. How did you do?! If you don't mind some tips- there are a few things you could practice- just thought I would ask first! :wink:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Looks real good. But soome constructive criticism............................................... youre a little fella huh
j/k

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys. I'm always open to any constructive criticism or any tips and tricks. I'm still learning a lot of new things every day. I'm a "C" class shooter right now. I'm usually finish in the middle of the pack in most matches. Fire away guys!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Just a couple of things that I saw from my point of view........I noticed that you came into positions with your gun low and then had to raise the gun to engage targets. Present the gun at the first target to be engaged about 1 step before you are in position, so you are ready to shoot immediately. Keep the gun high while moving and doing reloads. Saves time and dexterity increases. Another tip is to get moving as soon as possible (allowable) and shoot as soon as possible while entering a position or port. This is where keeping the gun high will benefit you also. There were several stages that you started in a box or area with several close targets- start moving as soon as you are shooting and shoot them moving out of the position or towards the end of that array. Your shot splits and transitions seem to be just fine. So a little fine tuning in movement will have you finishing toward the top of the leader board more frequently! :wink: Nice job though, you are a fine shooter.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Rocket35. After reading your post I watch my video again and your comments make so much sense. I really need to practice on those. Does anyone else have any more tips for me?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts