MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
ya they usally have better prices, plus they give u a life time warrenty on ANY gun u buy. But so far every gun i own comes with its own lifetime so meh. They do have a great variety of products though!

·
Registered
323 Posts
It seems online if not cheaper than a glock. The shops around me have glock subcompacts for about $500. So I wont mind paying less than $500 for a M&P compact. Plus I have a M&P40C on order all in all I will pay $487 for mine when it comes out in a few weeks hopefully.

·
Registered
298 Posts
We have two 9mm M&P compacts w/o mag disconnects at VA Arms in Manassas, VA $535.00 ea

Later,

Robb

·
Registered
419 Posts
Bud's just got them in. Under $450 according to email I got.

ETA: Just called them. They said it seems to be a glitch and their computers there are not showing it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Ok, just talked to Brandon at Bud's. They are in and are $489. They had 4 available, only 3 now. I tried to resist but couldn't
lol My gf is soooo going to kill me.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Gun Broker here in Oregon has had several on the shelf at $509.00.

Unfortunately they're always gone within a few hours, so I have yet to see one in person

That's OK though, because I probably won't be able to afford one until after the holidays.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
My local gun shop has them for $459.99+tax. Does anyone know of a better price out there or should I just jump on that?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Thanks Matt, I knew it was a good price and the lowest I've found. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some kind of deal like Bud's fullsize out there. With as new as the compact still is I didn't figure that would be the case but it's worth a try.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well, now that I have both of mine, I guess it's time to reveal where I got mine :twisted:

Fin Feather Fur in Ashland, Ohio has the M&P full size 9 and 40 for $399, and the 9 Compact for $439. They have them in stock for pickup sales. So if you are in Ohio, here is a source at a good price.

I bought the 9 full and compact.

www.finfeatherfuroutfitters.com Check the site out for phone number etc...

1 - 20 of 91 Posts