MP-Pistol Forum banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Wayne,

That is a fantastic price! The price of $459.99 was actually coming from Fin Feather and Fur, since I live fairly close to there in Akron. When did you pick your compact up because the lowest they have told me is 459.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I paid 459 2 weeks ago, but in the December flyer it went on sale at 439. I am getting a refund for the 20 bucks. But they are now 399 and 439 full and compact. I live about 1/2 way between Fairlawn and Cleveland.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Fantastic. Thank you very much for the heads up! I'm definitely going to head out there ASAP. I live right by Fairlawn, that's where I do my shopping.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Cabela's has the 9 compact for 499, through 12/24 if you go for their visa card you can get $100 off if you are spending more than $450, this brings it down to 399. Check www.cabelas.com for a store near you, ends up being better than Gander Mtn with the hundred bucks off. Just haven't had a chance to shoot the bugger yet since I picked mine up the other day.

·
Registered
18 Posts
does anyone know the current price at Fin Feather and Fur?

If the current price is above a previous sale price, do you know if they would work with you on it?

Thanks - new member in NE Ohio

·
Registered
45 Posts
thomez said:
does anyone know the current price at Fin Feather and Fur?

If the current price is above a previous sale price, do you know if they would work with you on it?

I was just there yesterday. Full size $399, amd Compact $459

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wayne said:
[quote name='thomez']does anyone know the current price at Fin Feather and Fur?

I was just there yesterday. Full size $399, amd Compact $459[/quote] Thanks Wayne!

I'm going to give them a call now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wayne said:
[quote name='thomez']darn, I just looked and they are closed on Mondays

Yeah, but they are today :wink:[/quote] I paid $480 yesterday, a few bucks extra, but saved myself over 2 hours of driving time. Went to a place in Austintown, Austintown Sports Center. I had talked to the guy at the gun show this weekend and he was a pretty nice guy so I thought he was someone I would do business with.

·
Registered
45 Posts
thomez said:
[quote name='Wayne'][quote name='thomez']darn, I just looked and they are closed on Mondays

Yeah, but they are today :wink:[/quote] I paid $480 yesterday, a few bucks extra, but saved myself over 2 hours of driving time. Went to a place in Austintown, Austintown Sports Center. I had talked to the guy at the gun show this weekend and he was a pretty nice guy so I thought he was someone I would do business with.[/quote]

It depends on where you are at, Northern Ohio is a pretty wide area . I live in North Royalton, close to Medina. For me Ashland is about 40 minutes. Austintown an hour or more. The Austintown people I have talked to seem to be nice people.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wayne said:
Well, now that I have both of mine, I guess it's time to reveal where I got mine :twisted:

Fin Feather Fur in Ashland, Ohio has the M&P full size 9 and 40 for $399, and the 9 Compact for $439. They have them in stock for pickup sales. So if you are in Ohio, here is a source at a good price.

I bought the 9 full and compact.

I know, and it makes me sick. I used to live in Holmes County, but moved to Dayton where everthing is higher. However, I went and put an mp.40 compact in layaway yesterday for $449.00. Yes, that was the best sale price they would offer. I strongly considered driving all the way over to Shelby or Ashland, but figured since I dropped a full tank of gas in the car, I might as well pay the piper here.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Foofer said:
Wayne said:
Well, now that I have both of mine, I guess it's time to reveal where I got mine :twisted:

Fin Feather Fur in Ashland, Ohio has the M&P full size 9 and 40 for $399, and the 9 Compact for $439. They have them in stock for pickup sales. So if you are in Ohio, here is a source at a good price.

I bought the 9 full and compact.

I know, and it makes me sick. I used to live in Holmes County, but moved to Dayton where everything is higher. However, I went and put an mp.40 compact in layaway yesterday for $449.00. Yes, that was the best sale price they would offer. I strongly considered driving all the way over to Shelby or Ashland, but figured since I dropped a full tank of gas in the car, I might as well pay the piper here.

Full tank of gas, or shipping? Hmmmmmmm, I think I will take shipping any day of the week. Normally shipping is a flat rate of $25.00... Plus you can search for an FFL in your area, I have one here that charges on $10.00.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

21 - 40 of 91 Posts