·
Registered
280 Posts
mpr933: does that also apply to Military ID? Just curious

·
Registered
83 Posts
DFW M&P9C Prices

Cheapest I could find in DFW Texas area was $499 @ Sportsman's Warehouse in Lewisville, TX. Got one for wife last night for early XMas present. Nobody I've found here does FFL transfers for under $50...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Re: DFW M&P9C Prices

cvfl said:
Cheapest I could find in DFW Texas area was $499 @ Sportsman's Warehouse in Lewisville, TX. Got one for wife last night for early XMas present. Nobody I've found here does FFL transfers for under $50...
Check that - Mesquite gun show had them for $399. Dang it.

·
Registered
387 Posts
WooleyBooger said:
Who has them the cheapest online now? The best i can do locally is $599 from Gander...
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.p.../page/1/sort/5a

is usually the best price hands down is Buds (especially if your LE)

Right now it looks like a 9c with NightSights is LE price $470

Civilian price is $489 delivered.

*Weren't these running under $450 not long ago????*

Be sure to heck out the For Sale section of this place.

I've seen some sweet deals go through there :wink:

Good Luck

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've seen a variety on-line for about $435 in the past couple weeks. Gunbroker.com is a good source. Bought mine from Woodbury Outfitters from OH, listed as 'supohunter' on gunbroker.com. Add about $25 for shipping and $20 for FFL transfer.

Rob

·
Registered
254 Posts
+1 for "supohunter" on gunbroker.com...just bought one of their last 40c models for 460.00 delivered

to my FFL (his fee is 25.00). Their auctions all say that they will waive the 3% credit card fee if paid w/in

3 days or less...great deals from them and FAST shipping!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Prices sure have gone up in the last year. I really wish I had gotten started earlier, damn.

Prices Today:

Bud's has the 40c for $520 (which is what I paid locally).

Sportsmans Warehouse had the 9c for $560, but were sold out of the 40c (which might only have been more).

Another shop had the 40c for $550.

The cheapest price on www.gunsamerica.com is $510 for the 40c.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I purchsed my M&P 45c and my wifes M&P 9c at The Bullseye In Ks. 1/20/09. The 45 sells for $480.00 and the 9 sells for 430.00. They carry the full line of M&P Products, that are available so far.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I just bought mine from Shootersjax.com for $479 plus $25 for insured shipping but than I saw this morning that buds has it for $469 delivered. I'm pissed! BTW that's for a 9c.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thursday afternoon, Bud’s Gun Shop had the 9c for $469 (+ $14.07 for CC...net = $483.07). By the time I checked with my FFL to see if he would be available for the transfer, it went back out of stock. I was almost willing to keep waiting, but I checked Gun Broker that night and found one at Shooters Jax for $479 + $22 for shipping…$501 net. My FFL only charges $15 so my total was $516. Ordered on Friday, picked up on Monday. She is my new, full-time CCW. Hitting the range later his week. Will advise.

http://www.shootersjax.com

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
41 - 60 of 91 Posts