MP-Pistol Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't know if anyone mentioned this one, but Jetguns.com has the 209304 and others for $439 delivered. I just picked mine up at the GS. Check them out-prices are real good.

Buds seems to be the cheapest i have seen almost anywhere for almost anything, and they have great service!! always will be a buds shopper, price noe is $478 free shipping too! if anyone can match or find it cheaper let me know please, I have the 9 FS and looking for the 9compact...

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm purchasing a compact 9mm from Standard Law Enforcement Supply in Willoughby for $389.00. I don't know if they are selling to the general populace or not, I believe they used to.

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you are Active, Reserve or Retired military, or an LEO, check out Quantico Tactical. I have a M&P 40C coming this week for $423 delivered. Throw in the $50 rebate for military and that's $373. Hard to beat!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ca. Guy, depressed, I wanted the 9 c but has been taken off the list, the only way for me Ttoo get one is Private transfer, Has to be Ca. Res. Only option is the shield, but everyone is sold out, and that drops off the list in July, I hate living in Ca

Sig451911
Every one, have a great day

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mon'tytakedown lever onthe MP22c is stuck inthe down position and upon reassembly perS&W insructions wont go back tothe 3 oclock position per manual. In the past I had no trouble. Suggestions?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Mon'tytakedown lever onthe MP22c is stuck inthe down position and upon reassembly perS&W insructions wont go back tothe 3 oclock position per manual. In the past I had no trouble. Suggestions?
tanker1,
I saw this in another thread:

Double check the recoil spring, and make sure the cutout for the takedown lever is in the correct place, the lever won't rotate unless it is.

See if this helps you any.
Smith & Wesson M&P22 Compact Field Strip Instructions - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=1NWSKOVn3Bc

Hope this helps out!

81 - 91 of 91 Posts