MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine had been singing the praises of the M&P for some time. As luck would have it he acquired an M&P .40 S&W that he didn't need nor want. He made me a sweet deal on it and I purchased it.

So along comes my other buddy, we'll call him Satan. He LOVES the M&P and begs to trade me his Sig P226ST .40 S&W for my new M&P that wasn't even in my California hands yet. Long story short and for reason I can only attribute to insanity, I agreed to the deal.

We met to do the paperwork on the exchanges and THEN we went and shot them. Had I shot the M&P prior I NEVER would have made the deal.

I'm not the worlds best shot, but I can hold my own. I picked up the M&P and a ten round magazine. First shot, smooth trigger break, little felt recoil, I hit dead ass center on the paper. I put the M&P down, pulled the target back and gawked at it. I'd never shot an M&P before. I sent the target out again and let 9 more 165gr projectiles fly down range with malice aforethought looking to kill some paper. Kill it I did. 10 very well placed shots in a nice tidy little offhand group.

I handed the M&P back to it's new owner and tried to hold back the tears. While I do love all of my Sig P226St's, this little M&P is one sweet momma.

OOOOOHHHH The Pain!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
We will have to dish out online reprocussions :wink:

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
ASSUME THE POSITION!

<whip>

Tell us again why you did it, and remember you are being watched! :twisted:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Insanity would have to cover it. There's no legitimate reason anyone would trade a new, unshot by them, M&P for a Sig. It's extremely immoral, and I'm sure it's illegal in Texas.

String him up, boys.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weeeeeellllllll... I couldn't live with out it. I bought my M&P back today. I'm so relieved. It was really eating at me.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I cant even begin to guess who else might have been involved with this. I'll bet he just wanted a 40C or something... :roll:

I assure you I am not nor do I have any affiliation with this "satan"person.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Glad you're back with your M&P. You could have been sentenced to 1 month of throwing rocks on the range if you hadn't...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BLC said:
I cant even begin to guess who else might have been involved with this. I'll bet he just wanted a 40C or something... :roll:

I assure you I am not nor do I have any affiliation with this "satan"person.

Yeah, but can you believe the guy bought a Glock? Well, shoot what you shoot best with I always say.

·
Registered
475 Posts
You idiot.

Jk... but that does suck. Now you'll just have to save up and get another M&P!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts