MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know much because i just got my first gun and i was wondering what is the best carry ammo. im leaning to the golden dots but i was wondering if anyone could give me any opionions or ideas since you are more experienced then me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Okay i've read the list but i've also found a pretty good amount of independent research on the Triton quik-shok 135 grain jhp and it seems to be very accurate and have very good energy. It's relatively inexpensive and cycles through my mp very well. Just throwing it out there

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
boostinmarc4 said:
Okay i've read the list but i've also found a pretty good amount of independent research on the Triton quik-shok 135 grain jhp and it seems to be very accurate and have very good energy. It's relatively inexpensive and cycles through my mp very well. Just throwing it out there

Triton went out of business years ago. The company was mostly a sham, producing extremely little ammunition during the years it was "running" and leaving most of its employees unpaid for their last many months of work. The company's owner was eventually convicted of at least one felony in relation to the fiasco.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts