MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just checked my order at Midway; it has already shipped, but.... I mistakingly ordered 1,000 Rainier 135 grain FP .40 bullets instead of my intended 155 grain. Will I have a problem running these through the M&P?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
man, those are useless... Here is my address so you can send them to me... :wink:

Its just a lighter load, you should be fine.

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
They should run fine, keep in mind a lighter bullet normally impacts lower on the target, that might be your biggest problem.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kinda what I figured. I realize the POA will be different. I mostly was concerned about FTE problems with the ligher bullet but I assume as long as I keep the velocity right I shoudn't have a problem.

Actually, since I intend to use them on my Do-All steel I'll probably be better off due to less wear & tear on the targets.

Oh and BTW Sigman and Morgan, as soon as I shoot all of them out, I'll gather the used ones and send them right over...

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
dennisd said:
Oh and BTW Sigman and Morgan, as soon as I shoot all of them out, I'll gather the used ones and send them right over...
Thanks!

Well, OK... if you really want to shoot those dangerous, explosive, projectiles I guess I cant stop you. Now, if you change your mind my address is in the PM.. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts