MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am a new member here after just ordering a brand new Smith and Wesson M&P in 9mm. I ended up buying it brand new, for $399.99 shipped plus 10$ for a transfer, so a total of $409.99. I am pretty happy about the purchase and look forward to shooting it as soon as it arrives.

Anyways, just saying hi and introducing myself.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the site and the way it goes you will have a compact real soon its like a plague

·
Registered
64 Posts
ClearDark said:
Hello all,

I am a new member here after just ordering a brand new Smith and Wesson M&P in 9mm. I ended up buying it brand new, for $399.99 shipped plus 10$ for a transfer, so a total of $409.99. I am pretty happy about the purchase and look forward to shooting it as soon as it arrives.

Anyways, just saying hi and introducing myself.

That's a really good price. Would you mind telling us where you purchased the 9mm?

Thanks, rjs

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got it from Buds Gun Shop. They have it advertised for 439, but I got a forum special and got it for 399. They owed me free shipping, so I didnt have to pay shipping.

One hell of a deal. Don't think they are making much off me.

·
Registered
64 Posts
ClearDark said:
I got it from Buds Gun Shop. They have it advertised for 439, but I got a forum special and got it for 399. They owed me free shipping, so I didnt have to pay shipping.

One hell of a deal. Don't think they are making much off me.

Rats! I just ordered one from Bud's for $439.00. I didn't know anything about a forum discount. This forum? I wonder if I'd qualify after the fact?

rjs

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
439 is still a good deal.

I would have had to pay 424 if I didnt get free shipping. If you already ordered it, dont bother trying to get the discount; Bud's deserves every cent they can get. Nice people.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome to the site and congratulations on your new M&P9. That was a heck of a deal you got on it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
If you order your M&P with an internal lock it will come with 2 small keys to operate it, they resemble the look of crappy handcuff keys.

·
Registered
171 Posts
PPCmaster said:
If you order your M&P with an internal lock it will come with 2 small keys to operate it, they resemble the look of crappy handcuff keys.

I see. So they're optional. At first I thought they were part of the standard set.

·
Registered
495 Posts
What is this forum special you talk about? Inquiring minds want to know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts