MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined this forum yesterday, and before finding all these holster options on the site, I'd ordered a Comp-Tac Pro Undercover for M&P. This one http://www.comp-tac.com/ct_pro_uc.html

I've got the 9c, not full size, so I'm not sure if it'll fit well or not. I simply wanted a Kydex IWB of some sort for 3 oclock, and figured this was a safe bet.

Also, I'm not sure how long they take to get shipped, it said "factory direct", or if I should call and change the order to something else.

I've been pocket carrying a 642 revolver thus far, but wanted to try the IWB thing with my new M&P.

Any thoughts on this holster? Much appreciated.

·
Registered
471 Posts
siggy, if you can, I would suggest that you give them a call and make sure you are getting what you want.

BTW, I ordered an Infidel holster from Comp-tac on Friday and got it on Wednesday. They are fast!! I one of the original Undercovers several years back. It was nice, the Pro Undercover looks even nicer.

Ron

·
Registered
377 Posts
choochboost said:
I have several comp-tac holsters and I like them. I don't have that model though. You should have it within 7 days. They have a good return policy if you decide you don't want it.
I've had nothing but good service from them also, but a buddy of mine through some confusion on the site ordered the wrong holster and Comp-Tac gave him crap about switching it out for the correct one. I convinced him that it was worth the extra time, effort and money to have one of their holsters, regardless of this bad display of customer service. And he even got Smarties, I didn't

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I guess everyone can have a bad day. Comp-tac is not perfect - I've sent a holster back before. But on most days Comp-Tac's customer service is really setting the standard in the industry. Their G.M. is very accessible and is a genuinely nice guy. His name is JB, give him a call at 281-209-3040 and he'll take care of you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info, it's good to have a # I can call up there. I'll sit tight and see how I like this one. I might get a custom leather one made in the future, but this should tide me over during the wait period of a custom :wink:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have had very good experiences with Comp-Tac. I was having problems with my C-TAC clips staying attached to my belt. One of their guys talked me through reforming it without blinking an eye. I like the C-TAC and service enough to place an order for an Infidel for my MP9. I am also considering one of their belts, just ran out of slush fund money this month... ammo is getting expensive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts