MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dod a search and couldn't find what I was looking for. I'm interested in an OWB kydex holster and douple mag pouch as well. My favorite holster for my 19 is a small blade tech they don't make anymore. I want it close to the body and secure. Anyone making one yet? I hae a bladetech for the full size and can use it for now. But I'd prefer not to have the extra material for such a small gun.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Comp-Tac

I talked to Comp-Tac over the phone today and they said they support the Compact, in the comments section just mention I have a Compact rather than Full-Size model. I ordered they OWB Kydex paddle holster today. Should arrive in a few days.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Re: Comp-Tac

mmarks22 said:
I talked to Comp-Tac over the phone today and they said they support the Compact, in the comments section just mention I have a Compact rather than Full-Size model. I ordered they OWB Kydex paddle holster today. Should arrive in a few days.

Funny...I did just that...requested a paddle holster for the M&P 9c and got one a few days later for the full size. I'm waiting on a response from them to see if I can return the full size for a compact version.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Re: Comp-Tac

toocool said:
requested a paddle holster for the M&P 9c and got one a few days later for the full size. I'm waiting on a response from them to see if I can return the full size for a compact version.
They have a 30 day return policy anyway. Don't bother waiting for a response. Send it back and they'll send you a new one. I always deal with JB their GM, he's a real nice guy and will take care of you. Give him a call 281-209-3040.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts