MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
You guys should check this place out. Not far from Pittsburgh

Dan's Ammo

It looks pretty sweet. I haven't had a chance to order but I know someone who did and this can wheel and deal with the best of them. Go with cash and expect to walk away happy

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm an hour north of pitt, if you wanna shoot, pm me, I have a range open all the time.

·
Registered
113 Posts
20 minutes east of Pittsburgh. North Huntingdon Township/Irwin area. I live about 10 minutes from the Pitcarin-Monroeville Sportsmen's club. Organized PAFOA shoots are held there frequently with a huge turn out.

I'm fortunate to live within an hour of 4 clubs that shoot USPSA on each Sunday of the month.

1st Sunday - Monroeville-Pitcarin

2nd Sunday - Airport Area Speed Shooters

3rd Sunday - Clairton Sportsmen Club

4th Sunday - East Huntingdon Practical Shooters - Home of the 2008 Area 8 Championship Match in May.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Harrisburg......PAFOA addict!!!

Just found PAFOA, and have learned a ton there already! It took me by surprise to find out that OC was completely legal in PA, and in over 30 some other states as well I think. I guess I never looked into it until I applied for my PA LTCF, and it's just something you don't hear much about these days.

On that note, since there isn't much going on in the PA thread, do any of you guys OC at all? I don't want to start a big OC vs. CC fued like I've already seen happen elsewhere on the topic...just thought it was interesting to discuss.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.