MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a paddle holster for the 2.0 compact 3.6. I have been considering the fobus for a cheap range/woods holster. How does the fobus fit the 3.6? I don't want it to be a lot longer than the slide. Photos would be great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can you (or anyone else) confirm this fits the 3.6 2.0 model. I'm trying to find a multi-functional OWB holster that has the universal attachment holes, in order to run paddles, tek loks, molle atthments, etc.

And, if anyone reading this has a bead on another brand, that would be great. I just picked up 2 of these after leaving SIG and selling off our P365XLs, I guess I thought this was a model that had been out for some time? surprised not to see aliengear shapeshift, or my local kydex shops set up for these yet

·
Registered
91 Posts
Can you (or anyone else) confirm this fits the 3.6 2.0 model. I'm trying to find a multi-functional OWB holster that has the universal attachment holes, in order to run paddles, tek loks, molle atthments, etc.

And, if anyone reading this has a bead on another brand, that would be great. I just picked up 2 of these after leaving SIG and selling off our P365XLs, I guess I thought this was a model that had been out for some time? surprised not to see aliengear shapeshift, or my local kydex shops set up for these yet
It does fit. The Safariland 7377 for the 4.0" compact fits as well, with a half inch extra holster length. I bought them for our detectives and they love them. The 7TS series of holsters like the 7377 conceal better than the older series.

·
Registered
91 Posts
It does fit. The Safariland 7377 for the 4.0" compact fits as well, with a half inch extra holster length. I bought them for our detectives and they love them. The 7TS series of holsters like the 7377 conceal better than the older series.
I would go with this for sure. Safariland 7TS is excellent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts