MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,481 Posts
Mr Kracka,

I didn't write those instructions and do not use a wheel like that so I don't really know where to get one. If I had to guess I would guess brownell's would likely have somehting like that. I actually use something I would never recomend the avg guy to try as you can ruin the part super fast. I use a disc sander and finish with an extra fine cratex wheel on a dremel tool.

You need a very delicate touch or you'll be calling smith for a new if you do it my way with a heavy hand. I think this is why the author recomended what he did.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.