MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get in touch with Dan. Can someone here help me out?

I'm actually trying to buy one of his rear sights and the only places I know to get them from are M&P store and form Dan directly. M&P store doesn't have a phone number to call and I can't get Dan to return my call. Can anyone help?

And before you say, "just buy it online form M&P Store" I'll say that I don't like to just sned out a purchase without knowing if the item is in stock.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Its easy, just PM Jester or Dan with your question. Dan is real busy as is Jester with their own businesses, but they are more than willing to help you out. Also Dan's sight are awesome.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think the MP-store shopping cart will tell you if it's out of stock. IIRC, I went to order something and it came back with some message that it was sold out. Might be worth a look-see. There should be ample opportunity to cancel if it's not available.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Sorry about that I can be difficult to get on the phone sometimes as I have another daytime job, which precludes me from talking on the phone during normal business hours.

Any way I am out of stock on my sights right now, I sent some to the M&P store a couple weeks ago so they should have them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts