MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from the wet coast of Canada, just thought I'd check in and say 'Hi'. Yesterday my wife and I took possession of a new pair of M&P's in .45ACP to add to the armoury. Looking forward to the range on Sunday, picked up a value pack of 1000rds to go with. Lots of great info here, I've been reading for days.

Cheers,

Dave and Darlene (DnD)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Welcome.

How 'bout that taser situation you got going on up there? Crazy.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
choochboost said:
Welcome.

Yeah, that's a bit of a mess. I'm going to reserve judgement for a couple reasons. One I wasn't there and two we're only getting part of the story. Although I do have to admit we're having a disturbing number of deaths by RCMP lately.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
DnD said:
[quote name='choochboost']Welcome.

Yeah, that's a bit of a mess. I'm going to reserve judgement for a couple reasons. One I wasn't there and two we're only getting part of the story. Although I do have to admit we're having a disturbing number of deaths by RCMP lately.[/quote]

And from what I understand...a disturbing number of deaths of RCMP lately. Baffin Island? Who would have thunk it?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
choochboost said:
And from what I understand...a disturbing number of deaths of RCMP lately. Baffin Island? Who would have thunk it?

Very true. He was just 20 years old and had already been at that post for six months. Makes him way too young, definitely for his fate and possibly for the work. Lots of red serge in my family and looking at the old guard versus the new, I'm not so sure the quality of today's recruit is what is needed. They no longer pay while you're in depot so you only get those that can afford to serve.

Not sure what the solution is but the problems are showing up more and more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts