MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Pearce 0 finger extension for the Glock subcompacts (G26/27) along with a G26 OEM mag insert (#1693) does seem to work on the M&Pc 9mm magazine. There is slightly more of a gap between the top of the finger extension and the bottom of the grip where they meet (you have a gap, albeit narrower even with the OEM finger extension). For those of you who own a Glock mini and have these parts on hand, you might want to give it a try. I have not fired my M&Pc with this new setup but will give it a whirl next week. In the meantime, I am waiting for my S&W finger extensions, hopefully they will arrive soon. Here are the pics:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As well as the GAP extension for the G26/27 that I feel not only looks better on the M&Pc but feels better. This one may be a keeper.
I wish the Glock mag insert for the 9mm was a hair wider but I still think it will work. Another Glock insert might provide the additional width. No go on the .40, I tried it - the plastic has to be flat, the .40 has grooves, it was a no-go. I have ordered Glock mag inserts for the 21 and the 30 from Glockparts.com and will see if they work any better.

·
Registered
89 Posts
9c finger extension

Sorry, but what number are you dialing to get the pinky extension from S&W? 1-800-331-0852 ??????

Thanks for your indulgence fellows.

Jim

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: 9c finger extension

JimK66 said:
Sorry, but what number are you dialing to get the pinky extension from S&W? 1-800-331-0852 ??????

Thanks for your indulgence fellows.

Jim

That's the number I use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts