MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, thought I would share what I did with a used Pelican laptop case I got from Ebay. You can pickup the same case for around $40 or less and then get the pluck'n pull foam to make a custom outline for your gun. This is a pretty good size case, made to fit a 17" Laptop. You can fit multiple guns or do what I did and space it all out for a fancy gun & silencer setup. This isn't a new idea to most of us, but I figure I would put this up in case someone new hasn't done this yet. Yep, that's a M&P in there :ninja:

Pelican Gun Case...FOR LESS - YouTube

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip. I'm looking at them now!
No problem! It's great that Pelican has such a big stake of the market, because that usually makes for a cheap used market. If you are looking at any different model cases, just make sure they are the right dimensions for you as well as availability of the pluck and pull foam. The foam for that model you can get at B&H photo (online) for about $25

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Thanks for the tip! I'd been debating as to what to use when I go to Vegas in April. I don't have a laptop case, but I do have a smaller Pelican case I bought for a camera that I never use so I'll buy the replacement foam set and use it. It will just fit my 40c+ammo box+mag. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tip! I'd been debating as to what to use when I go to Vegas in April. I don't have a laptop case, but I do have a smaller Pelican case I bought for a camera that I never use so I'll buy the replacement foam set and use it. It will just fit my 40c+ammo box+mag. :thumbup: :thumbup:
If you're flying with it, just make sure its one that can lock (rules say it has to be in a locked case). Win some $$ out there! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts