MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bcook75 said:
Not the biggest fan of how it is worded, or the comments of some of the signers.

Have you put this on other sites?

Yes, I have. I didn't create the petition. I didn't see anything wrong about how it's worded. Simple, and straight forward. Starting a petition there is free.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I had no issue with the petition itself, but some of the folks signing it need to think before they post comments, or not post them at all.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, that would be a problem with any online petition. It's impossible to control how others may comment, or what they write, unless that option was not available at all. Some had some really good things to say, some wrote out of emotion rather than logic or careful thought. In any case, at least there is a petition to be signed, and I hope more will sign it and politicians will see that messing with thw 2A is not a good idea in any way. There are well over 3600 signatures now.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
i'm going to sign it, but i have to agree with the first reply about the wording of the petition. Either way it shows our stand on the overall subject.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts