MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm debating on getting a Compact but having yet to see one in Person it's hard to get a mental image of the size differance between the C & full versions by the specs alone. I was wondering if someone could post a few pics with a C & full back to back for me, mainly like the slides and grip for comparison.

Some of the best pics I could find were here;

http://mp-pistol.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3483

But would like to see the grips & slide together vs the way they are in the pics. Even one on top of the other would be good. I have to 40 full size so getting a pic of the C back to back or on top would help compare.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Man, the cool dude that was taking the pictures of those fine looking guns must be a pretty proud owner...

Try Dan Burwells website...

www.burwellgunsmithing.com Then click the M&P icon and he has a lot of pics there too.

P.S. I you might also contact Dan and ask him about his new concept carry gun, I think he will let you in on his secret. Its a fantastic idea for a fullsized M&P.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
Man, the cool dude that was taking the pictures of those fine looking guns must be a pretty proud owner...

How do you ever get through the door with that hot air balloon of a head
:wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Sweet Jason, I see you have a new toy to play...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Something else to consider, sorry I didn't have any red velvet for a background...

M&P9 Fullsize vs Walther PPS and the mini-mag

Here's one with the mid-capacity mag on the PPS

I understand it gives up a few rounds to the M&P9c, but it sure is easy to slap into an IWB holster and conceal. The PPS does shoot +P ammo very accurately and the recoil is very easy on the hands and arms. Double taps from the PPS are closely grouped too...

I surely hope I'm not promoting heresy here for posting up another manufacturer...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts