MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holster is well made and comes with both a belt and paddle attachment. The paddle attachment is huge however! It may provide better stability, but feels like some sort of prosthetic when worn. Holster is adjustable for cant with both attachments. The gun fits the holster perfect. It has a well defined sight channel. It snaps into place with an audible and perceptible "click". The index finger release is very light and very easy to modulate. It also forces your finger into the right position along the side of the firearm, not near the grip where you would be prone to put it on the trigger. All in all a very well made and useful addition to my M&P accessories list. I still provide the feel of leather, but for IDPA the quickness of the draw and reholster make it superior.

Well worth the $40 I paid, or the $46 MSRP on their website. The company I bought it from was the "Native Nevadian" or something like that. I guess they carry a lot of Blackhawk stuff. The Blackhawk folks directed me to their booth when I inquired about making a purchase.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Man, I have $54 in mine, including the shipping. Definitely a good addition to anybodies gear, IMO. I use the paddle myself, I think it holds tighter to the body. I really like this holster.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm trying to figure out if the .45 model will fit in their holster simply listed as "MP". Any ideas?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts