MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good thing I waited saved myself another 50.00 bucks they had a sale going on woohoo
Now I just have to wait for the other 50.00 to come back from S/W. Final price 389.00 + tax not to bad I thought. Cant wait to get out to the range, will have to wait till Saturday. The Pistol fits pretty good in the 511 holster shirt, its a little heavy but it seems to stay in place very well. Ill post when I get back from the range to let you all know how I like it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Wish I had waited. $50 bucks off plus 2 free mags sure is a lot nicer than a range bag, lol.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I just picked mine up last week, but I paid $470 for night sigts and three magazines. I guess my deal isn't too bad once you subtract the rebate and two additional mags. Too cold to get out and shoot so she's still NIB.

·
Registered
564 Posts
scox said:
Good thing I waited saved myself another 50.00 bucks they had a sale going on woohoo
Now I just have to wait for the other 50.00 to come back from S/W. Final price 389.00 + tax not to bad I thought. Cant wait to get out to the range, will have to wait till Saturday. The Pistol fits pretty good in the 511 holster shirt, its a little heavy but it seems to stay in place very well. Ill post when I get back from the range to let you all know how I like it.

I am about to go and buy the 9c. Unfortunately, I have to wait. In Kalifornia, we can only buy one handgun every 30 days. I bought the 9 full last month and was shocked when I heard that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great day at the range sunny and 80 out cant ask for better weather then that. I told my wife I know have a new love in my life lmao. Put 200 rounds through her flawlessly what a great pistol !! Wife got a little upset she brough her new Walther .380 ppk/s with her thinking she would out shoot me lmaooooo NOT She did good but had 3 jams out of a box or 50 grrrrrrrrrrr. not happy at all. Im just happy as hell I picked the MP40c over the glock. And I will be taking her 380 to the shop on monday to see whats up with that. Happy shooting everyone and Merry Christmas to all.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ppk/s jam

The PPKS jams quite a bit with the slightest of limpwristing. Not to downplay your wife's shooting prowess, but that gun has a history of being very sensistive to the slightlest of limpwrist. Just my 2 cents worth. Welcome to the 40c/40c club.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts