MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up yesterday before work. It's nice. IMHO its leaps and bounds beyond the Glock pistol line. Of the 3 backstraps it comes with the large one seems to fit my hand best. Although the medium feels pretty good too.

Silly thing is I have not even fired a round thru it yet and I am already tinkering with it. Being all the metal parts on this pistol are stainless, I have decided to go with another subtle 2 tone look. Like I have on my PX4. I used some Birchwood Casey Blue and Rust remover and a super fine steel wool pad and polished the barrel. But not to a high luster. More of a matte finish. Looks good.

The plan (money permitting) is to go to the range next week Friday and put about 200 rounds thru. I am anxious too. The trigger has a nice feel to it. Plus I have found a very detailed link (set by an S&W gunsmith) of how to do a nice trigger job. The trigger is pretty decent and again does feel nice. But we all know that triggers can be made better!

So below is a couple of pics I took this morning. Next set of pics will hopefully be targets with solid, ragged holes (preferrably center mass) thru them.

Thanks,

The Guinea

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hi Guinea, welcome to the forums. Glad you are here. Looks liek you also have a very nice pistol there!!

Ron

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
looks good, I have been debating polishing my barrel as well. might leave it black and just do the slide?? not sure, but looks good buddy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts