MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my X2 this week. $166 bills. Sight in was a breeze.

Being left handed, finding a holster is pretty much impossible. I've included some pics of my home made Kydex holster. The fit is real nice. I'm able to reholster without any problems.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
wow really nice

You cannot showcase something like that and not give us the links
there are a lot of lefties on the forum and I know it is hard to find a holster that can fit an attachment plus facilitate a leftie. IMO since you know how to teak a holster start a forum of who's interested in buying them on the forum who knows.. I would be interested in purchasing after my wallet recovers from the dent of the 9c I plan on getting that same laser/light combo where did you get it for that price???? If you want to sell some let me know and good luck-Jason oh from your avatar I have to say one thing (Air Assault)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice Holster.

I did just receive my Desantis Speed scabbard, (Lefty) last night, fit was perfect.

Very comfortable.

but would like to know about this one as it is a holster for gun and light, and being lefty is great added bonus.

So, how did you make it?

Thanks man. 8)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm self taught. My hobbie of leather work took hold and I've made a number of holsters/scabbards and saddle bags for people over the years. Kydex was the next logical step. As far as making some for others, just email me and will figure something out. I prefer to just make one or two per week. I'm not ready to go full scale yet.

And my retort to 101CombatVet.

Defintion of a Leg???

It's what supports a chicken!

Airborne All the Way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts