MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/b] Fellows guess what I had delivered by UPS this morning??????? TWO PINKY FINGER EXTENSIONS FOR MY M&P 9C and 40C. SKU 278360000. They fit both mags like a glove.

If you haven't got your yet you will soon.

Just had to let you know that maybe S&W put their act together. Now I call about the 45.

·
Registered
115 Posts
JimK66 said:
[/b] Fellows guess what I had delivered by UPS this morning??????? TWO PINKY FINGER EXTENSIONS FOR MY M&P 9C and 40C. SKU 278360000. They fit both mags like a glove.

Just had to let you know that maybe S&W put their act together. Now I call about the 45.

Thanks JimK66. I will call today

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just got off the phone and will hopefully also be getting the right base plate this time. Now if they would only send the night sights! Did anybody ever figure out what the first batch of base plates (#39294) fit? I sent mine back. It would fit any of my other S&Ws.

·
Registered
188 Posts
JimK66 said:

Since I called early this week and the customer service rep told me that he's look into the SKU issue, I'm going to go ahead and take credit for this development.

kidding. That's great news though. called today. $0.96 each w/o shipping

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Finally, that is good news, thanks for sharing...

·
Registered
638 Posts
It only gets better folks.....I ordered two finger extensions for the 9mm compact 12 round mag. Today I received in the mail one that fits and one that is for the 10-round 9mm magazine (looks completely different unless you have a serious vision problem). I guess they figured at least one of the two should work.
The packing list says they also included the recoil spring guide I ordered but it was not in the envelope. You gotta love it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I too received an envelope in the mail from S&W today. Inside were the two extensions that I needed for our 9c and 40c magazines. Both were identical, but they worked perfectly.

Kraigster, sorry to hear your parcel didn't contain everything you needed. It seems that S&W is having some teething problems with the parts and accessories doesn't it?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Broadside said:
I too received an envelope in the mail from S&W today. Inside were the two extensions that I needed for our 9c and 40c magazines. Both were identical, but they worked perfectly.

Kraigster, sorry to hear your parcel didn't contain everything you needed. It seems that S&W is having some teething problems with the parts and accessories doesn't it?

What are you gonna do David. It's hard to get mad at them over the phone 'cuz their always so nice.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Kraigster414 said:
What are you gonna do David. It's hard to get mad at them over the phone 'cuz their always so nice.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm rooting for them to succeed for a variety of reasons. The M&P is still a great gun, but it really does seem that they are having to work some kinks out both with a few of the batches and some of the "after" support.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hummmm.. Wonder which one I will receive. I ordered them last week and 5 of them came to $9.80 total, that is what they charged my CC. I figured I would get them by now but maybe they are behind.

Hub

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hubmonkey1 said:
Hummmm.. Wonder which one I will receive. I ordered them last week and 5 of them came to $9.80 total, that is what they charged my CC. I figured I would get them by now but maybe they are behind.

Hub

It took about a 10 business days for mine to arrive. YMMV.

·
Registered
115 Posts
elderberry99 said:
I need an extention for my 9c.

What number do I call and what exactly do I ask for so I don't get it wrong!

Call Smith & Wesson. I don't have their # handy but you can get it from their web site.

Give them this. SKU 278360000

·
Registered
638 Posts
elderberry99 said:
I need an extention for my 9c.

What number do I call and what exactly do I ask for so I don't get it wrong!

This is one of life's true unknowns I'm afraid - will I get the right part or not.
But I think by this time they should know their right hand from their left as far as the extension and what fits what. Just ask as you said for the M&P Compact 9mm finger extension (I believe the same one fits the .40 but don't say thatl). Make sure, and this is important, that you tell him/her that it's for the 12-round compact mag and not the 10-round restricted compact mag.

Maybe someone else has the actual part number and can post. I'd like to know too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks Mad Max.

That is what I was afraid of.

Buying something you want does not always cost an arm and a leg, but the shiiping to get it here does.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Broadside said:
[quote name='Hubmonkey1']Hummmm.. Wonder which one I will receive. I ordered them last week and 5 of them came to $9.80 total, that is what they charged my CC. I figured I would get them by now but maybe they are behind.

Hub

It took about a 10 business days for mine to arrive. YMMV.[/quote]

Interesting. I ordered mine about 1 1/2 weeks ago. I sent them an email on last thursday as my CC hadn't been charged yet. Today I see it has been charged on Friday for $11.13 for 6 pinky extensions. Hope they're the right ones!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just ordered a few of these extensions this morning. I asked about magazines for the .40 compact, $41.00 with or without the extension.

Shabo

1 - 20 of 20 Posts