MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pix of my custom M&P 40. I sent it off to OnTarget to have a trigger job, mag disconnect removed and slide polished. I mentioned to Jess that the pistol was a little slick and he did some really nice stippling on the back and front straps. I can't wait to take it to the range!

·
Site Staff
9,608 Posts
Looks nice!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tstrenuous10, I have dealt with Jess at OnTarget with other pistols and he has been wanting to get into the M&P world so...I took a chance. Let me tell you he did a wonderful job! The stippling is perfect for me. Nice and sticky. The trigger work is excellent as well.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Distra, your pistol looks real nice!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Jess, at Ontarget is a good guy I talk with him almost weekly and do some machine work for him from time to time. I know he put a good bit of effort into getting your trigger just right. Really, that is Jess in a nut shell, he always puts in a lot of effort to get things just right.

·
Registered
3 Posts
OnTarget Custom Gunworks

Hi all,

Just thought I would drop a note in here and introduce myself. I have been doing a lot of work for customers on the 1911 and HP. Dan and I are friends and I have been following his work on the M&P. Turns out that Distra had one and needed some work done. I have also been doing some work on other polymer pistols for other customers kind of unadvertised for other customers that I have work with on other pistols. Turns out that the M&P is a great pistol and I like doing the work on the pistol. Dan has been real great to work with on this and this first "coming out" work that I did happened to turn out really nice. Just wanted to let you know that I am not here to compete in anyway with Dan. He does great work and is one of the sponsors of this forum. If I get the privelage of working on some of the M&Ps, then that would be great. If Dan works on your pistol, I can assure you that you will be getting some of the best work in the business. He and I are a lot a like in the respect that we work on one pistol at a time, one customer at a time and we will take the time to make it the best that it can be. I consider it to be a privelage to have access to this forum and look forward to getting to know more about the people here and some of the fun you all are having with this fine pistol. I am pretty picky about the quality of the guns that I work on and the types of work that I do, and can fully endorse the M&P as being one of the best in class. That is why I have added the pistol to the list of the ones that I will work on. And that list is very short!

Thanks again for all of the kind words and I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Thanks for pointing me to this nice forum Dan! Great place to be associated with. And you can be assured that I will be adding my name to the sponsors list.

Jess Gypin

OnTarget Custom Gunworks

http://www.ontargetcgw.com

·
Site Staff
9,608 Posts
Welcome ontarget1911!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts