MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I was thinking about this incident earlier this morning in comparison to that idiot with his son. At least with her they were in the middle of an arrest and I'm sure her heart was pumping and her adrenalin was through the roof. That doesn't excuse it but it might explain it. With the other guy, he just casually walked over with an obviously loaded gun, with the slide obviously not locked back, with his finger on the trigger while trying to manipulate his pistol. No excuse, no explanation either, just plain stupidity.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do agree that the situations are completely different. However, LEO's are held to a higher standard for public safety. I read somewhere about a LEO that was cuffing a guy while still pointing his gun at him. By closing the cuffing hand triggered a sympathetic reaction in the other hand. The result was a guy partially cuffed with a bullet in him. I guess it just goes to show that no matter how much training you have, no matter your personal expierences with firearms. ND's still happen. Matter of fact most of the people I've seen make mistakes are people with firearms expierence...complaceny is a killer.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
woops :?

What in the F is going on these days? No wonder these anti gun nutts are F'N with us. Accidents do happen, but it seems like more and more happen every day, Ok I am getting scarred now

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
finalfusion said:

What in the F is going on these days? No wonder these anti gun nutts are F'N with us. Accidents do happen, but it seems like more and more happen every day, Ok I am getting scarred now
That is a very old video.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Old or not, when are the videos going to slow down a bit? If you ask me its alot of anti gun freaks posting this to try and get our arms out of our hands.

Its good for people to see these videos, especially youngsters and even myself to remind me and everyone else what precautions need to take place in order to avoid these type of incedents etc.

I am just getting sick of seeing these vids, kind of like the Brittany Spears at the MTV Awards on CNN all damn day

choochboost said:
[quote name='finalfusion']

That is a very old video.[/quote]

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
finalfusion said:
Old or not, when are the videos going to slow down a bit?

...I am just getting sick of seeing these vids, kind of like the Brittany Spears at the MTV Awards on CNN all damn day
That's how I feel about free bag and mags threads and inquiries related to "have you received them yet?" :wink:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
finalfusion said:
I am just getting sick of seeing these vids, kind of like the Brittany Spears at the MTV Awards on CNN all damn day

Speaking of things that need to be banned

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
+1

choochboost said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Old or not, when are the videos going to slow down a bit?

...I am just getting sick of seeing these vids, kind of like the Brittany Spears at the MTV Awards on CNN all damn day
That's how I feel about free bag and mags threads and inquiries related to "have you received them yet?" :wink:[/quote]

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
To say the least, I will say that I think the thickness on her looked quite nice :wink:

Fire1 said:
[quote name='finalfusion'] I am just getting sick of seeing these vids, kind of like the Brittany Spears at the MTV Awards on CNN all damn day

Speaking of things that need to be banned
[/quote]

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
finalfusion said:
To say the least, I will say that I think the thickness on her looked quite nice :wink:
Alright...how'd you like the drunken stumble and bewildered look on her face?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
LoL, wasnt looking at her face was lookin at the rumpa bump bump....lmao

She was terrible brother, she is finished!!!

choochboost said:
[quote name='finalfusion']To say the least, I will say that I think the thickness on her looked quite nice :wink:
Alright...how'd you like the drunken stumble and bewildered look on her face?[/quote]

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
finalfusion said:
LoL, wasnt looking at her face was lookin at the rumpa bump bump....lmao

[quote name='choochboost'][quote name='finalfusion']To say the least, I will say that I think the thickness on her looked quite nice :wink:
Alright...how'd you like the drunken stumble and bewildered look on her face?[/quote][/quote]

At least I wasn't the only one watching it while touching myself! She gave me a VD just by watching her on tv

Anyways... joking joking joking. That was like watching a drunken moose dance on its hindlegs.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you guys are right...thankfully her career is over. But I still wouldn't kick her outta bed for eating chips though

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
:oops:

Grimwulff said:
[quote name='finalfusion']LoL, wasnt looking at her face was lookin at the rumpa bump bump....lmao

[quote name='choochboost'][quote name='finalfusion']To say the least, I will say that I think the thickness on her looked quite nice :wink:
Alright...how'd you like the drunken stumble and bewildered look on her face?[/quote][/quote]

At least I wasn't the only one watching it while touching myself! She gave me a VD just by watching her on tv

Anyways... joking joking joking. That was like watching a drunken moose dance on its hindlegs.[/quote]

·
Registered
319 Posts
man that female LEO might have gotten a little trouble over that ND...

over national television and all...

·
Registered
52 Posts
It just goes to show the hiring practices and training of many agencies are getting. Its all about hiring a person that meats a standard and putting very little training into the officers concerning gun safety. I know where I live that over half of the local dept.'s officers fire there weapons only once a year and that is to qualify.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
jpreeves76 said:
It just goes to show the hiring practices and training of many agencies are getting. Its all about hiring a person that meats a standard and putting very little training into the officers concerning gun safety. I know where I live that over half of the local dept.'s officers fire there weapons only once a year and that is to qualify.

Same here. Normally you only see the Deer Park police give tickets and stuff... I usually see Sheriffs or Pasadena police around most of the "major" crime scenes. Nothing bad against DP police, but they seem to just write tickets... but that could just be my experience with them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts