MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has come to my attention that there may be a problem with some of the earlier mag sleeves that I made and sold to the forum members. At least one has caused a FTF issue for a member. It appears that I made the fit to the grip a little too snug and it does not allow the full size magazine to seat completely.

The fix should be as simple as sanding a milimeter or so from the bottom of the sleeve.

If any one experiences this, feel free to either sand the bottom yourself or send it back to me for the fix. Doing so yourself will not impact the warranty in any way. Anyone who wishes may return a sleeve for replacement if they cannot fix the problem.

I do not believe this to be a wide spread issue. It is possible that it may occur more than once as these are all hand made and individually sized. If my M&P40c happens to be at one end of S&Ws tolerances and yours is at the other...

Once again, feel free to contact me , fix the problem yourself or just send the sleeve back for "repair or replacement" if you experience this problem.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,

Rich

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I WISH THAT ALL THIS COUNTRY'S CORPORATIONS WERE AS HONEST AS YOU IN ADMITTING POSSIBLE MISTAKES.

Insert clapping hands emoticons here!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
The Fish said:
I WISH THAT ALL THIS COUNTRY'S CORPORATIONS WERE AS HONEST AS YOU IN ADMITTING POSSIBLE MISTAKES.

Insert clapping hands emoticons here!!!!!!!!!!

+1 a man who accepts errors and fixes them :wink:

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
As one of your customers, I feel the responsibility is mine to ensure the mag seats properly. If the sleeve was too tall, I would discover that very quickly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts