434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post all your best shots (not just MPs) here whatever that is

...and oh by the way

·
Registered
673 Posts
Well? It's not an M&P...
It's my scanner with a pick in it 8) It had another one of those "TWAIN" Errors and I helped it out of it's problems :twisted: That learnt it good!

Good shot or what?? Right on target!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
243ww said:
Well? It's not an M&P...
It's my scanner with a pick in it 8) It had another one of those "TWAIN" Errors and I helped it out of it's problems :twisted: That learnt it good!

poor canon...well surely it didnt get the oil

·
Registered
449 Posts

My 22A with its Nikon scope

·
Registered
217 Posts
Pics of my M&P9 and 22A 8)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
243ww said:
Well? It's not an M&P...

You will get your m&p soon my friend I know how frustrating the word "bloke" can be but play through you only got like 9-10 more sleeps
BTW I have never offended you in any way so cross me off of whatever list this thing was on :wink:

·
Registered
673 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='243ww']Well? It's not an M&P...

You will get your m&p soon my friend I know how frustrating the word "bloke" can be but play through you only got like 9-10 more sleeps
BTW I have never offended you in any way so cross me off of whatever list this thing was on :wink:[/quote]

Chuckle
I think it's 9 sleeps? I did that on the 6th... And it was wait for a bullet or use the pick... It needed to be removed from the "TWAIN" pool. I swear, if I have that error come up on the screen one more time I will remove anything that was attached to the scanner as well

...Mental note... Remove 101 from list... :wink:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ToddG said:
Bullet in flight

amazing patience todd must be using at least 1/8000sec shutter speed to capture that projectile...DigiSLR EOS 5D? and your choiced time pieces are a craftmanship...superb!!! are they from Q?

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Camera was a Canon 1D MkII N. Lens was 16-35 2.8 L at 17mm (according to exif data). Shot was taken at f/3.5, 1/5000. Had nothing to do with patience, just dumb luck and shooting hundreds of photos.

are they from Q?

Gotta plead ignorance here. Q?

The Yao isn't mine, it belongs to a friend who wanted a picture of it with his duty gun.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Nothing Special but here you go..

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ToddG said:
Gotta plead ignorance here. Q?
Q is the MI6 Armourer bond's quartermaster

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
These are my best shots.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
G56 said:
These are my best shots.

am i missing one here?
i'll be impressed if those numerics are in inches without the aid of a second eye.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 260 Posts