MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
King Air 350.... 5.5 Million

Impatient Pilot..... 95k/year

Impatient Pilot Taxiing too fast and running off the taxi-way......

Priceless

Saw this guy taxi by as we were fueling up. Flight Instructor instinct kicked in and said "gosh, he should probably slow down a bit"

Requested taxi to the runway and given a very strange clearance, I found out why pretty quick.

I actually feel bad for the guy though, thankfully nobody was hurt

*Warning, camera phone pic*

·
Registered
512 Posts
Oh man, I bet that guy had a few people to answer to in the morning. Is that a 172 you are in?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jbparrothd21 said:
Oh man, I bet that guy had a few people to answer to in the morning. Is that a 172 you are in?

Yeh

We were out doin a bit of an introduction to Instrument flying today. Did a nice cross country and back to the ole home base. Great day for flyin

Quick pic I snapped...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Was that Alexandria International Airport?

·
Registered
512 Posts
That is a great picture. We have had a string of bad weather the past few days, so I have missed the last few flights. Good luck on the instrument flying, it sure is a pain to have to go under the hood when it is that nice outside.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jbparrothd21 said:
That is a great picture. We have had a string of bad weather the past few days, so I have missed the last few flights. Good luck on the instrument flying, it sure is a pain to have to go under the hood when it is that nice outside.

Yeh, the hood sucks. I'm glad I am not the one going under the hood anymore, lol. Well, until my ATP checkride at least

1 - 11 of 11 Posts