MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard good things about both and for $200 - $250, I would really appreciate some opinions.

They will be used for indoor and outdoor range/training (incl. classes). Do not need the audio input (radio/MP3).

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
One may be more comfortable than the other and the electronics in one may be superior than the other, but the name brand matters little to me. I am more concerned with the NRR. I would wear anything with a NRR of 30 or more but my preference is actually custom plugs as I don't really like muffs.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Check out the electronic ear muff by Brownells. Excellent noise reduction, comfortable and priced right.

·
Registered
90 Posts
One may be more comfortable than the other and the electronics in one may be superior than the other, but the name brand matters little to me. I am more concerned with the NRR. I would wear anything with a NRR of 30 or more but my preference is actually custom plugs as I don't really like muffs.
I'd prefer ear plugs as well but have never been able to find any that work well enough. Can you point me to a place where I can get them with an NRR rating of 30?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts