MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get a few takes on the sights... I can get it with normal ramp sight, or Hi-Vis sight. I would think the Hi-Vis would be a good choice, but I am worried about it snagging on things, and also it breaking while firing.

Thanks alot in advance

·
Registered
16 Posts
TexanAviator said:
Just wanted to get a few takes on the sights... I can get it with normal ramp sight, or Hi-Vis sight. I would think the Hi-Vis would be a good choice, but I am worried about it snagging on things, and also it breaking while firing.

Thanks alot in advance

Withh a gun like that you dont need sights I have one Its a great carry peice for summer

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
abpt1 said:
[quote name='TexanAviator']Just wanted to get a few takes on the sights... I can get it with normal ramp sight, or Hi-Vis sight. I would think the Hi-Vis would be a good choice, but I am worried about it snagging on things, and also it breaking while firing.

Thanks alot in advance

Withh a gun like that you dont need sights I have one Its a great carry peice for summer[/quote]

Yeh, I ended up ordering the one with the standard ramp on it. I am going to put a set of Crimson Trace (LG-405) grips on it anyways. I will post pics of it Friday afternoon after I pick it up

·
Registered
13 Posts
i got the hi-vis on mine and would have prefered the ramp. but once you start shooting the hp's i don't think it matters much buy the second shot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts