MP-Pistol Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. I wish to know about the laws on conduct on the internet. I understand that the internet is filled with minors, and it is impossible to completely verify if someone you are chatting with (in chatrooms, (IE myspace, friendster, notebook, etc) is an adult or minor and I have absolutely NO intentions of chatting with a minor, but I have found some great adult friends online whom I chat intimately with on webcam. I do ask everyone if they are over 18 before I talk to them, and if any says they aren't, I promptly delete them from my contact list without another word, and block if needed. However, I'm worried I'll get in trouble from those kids who SAY that they are over 18, and there is no way to verify their age (not practical to ask them to scan drivers license and email it to you, etc), and I HATE talking/soliciting with minors and especially liars for I am not interested. Can one of them have the potential to get me into trouble, if I ask if they are over 18 and they say they are but really aren't, or is it their parent's fault for getting their lying kids on the internet? If so, how can I remedy that while meeting cool new consensual ADULT people I get well with online and do and chat intimately with via webcam? I wish to know and seek advice here. Thanks in advance.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Not the place to ask this...

Not the forum to ask this..

Talk to your lawyer if you want this information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.