MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the middle of stippling my 9c and while i basicly had it under microscope during the process I noticed some needle point size pits in different places on the slide now I know the rule if you have problems post the pics.... but i am on vacation and left the high speed camera at home and cannot show the proof on the digital camera we have here..... it is not rust.. it is very confusing if you slide a finger across the pits you can feel it... any help???? I am aware I might have to send back to S&W so i dont want to stipple the gun until this is resolved so I did my pinky ext. and the backstrap they look real nice I made it look like reverse sandpaper it feels like my gun is glued to my hand i will post asap......-Jason

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WOW wheres everyones knowledge???????

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Without seeing it it is hard to diagnose if it is a finish problem, metalurgical in nature, a chem. reaction of some sort, etc. I have not seen anything as per your description on an M&P yet, so?

p.s.- How is Wisconsin? I graduated from Beloit College a few years (centuries) ago!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts