MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the gun for a while now. Im looking to upgrade the trigger barrel and slide. I cant seem to find anything online besides 40 to 9 conversion barrels and triggers. Most slides also say M&P or M&P 2.0. Also i don't know how to tell what year model it is. The engraving on the slide say M&P 40c and that's it. Any help is appreciated. Also say I buy a M&P 2.0 9mm barrel will it lock up correctly? And is the a difference in slides between the m&p and m&p 2.0 or those interchangeable. This is a new hobby of mine and im just trying to be as informed as possible.
Thanks! Everyone be safe and protected.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I can understand why you would want a new trigger; Apex has good options for that. But why do you want a new barrel, and slide? I mean, the 40C isn’t a target gun and never will be. If you start swapping those out, I would say it would be more cost effective (cheaper) to just sell it and buy a new 2.0.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 9c gen 1 conversion barrel(storm lake) and a pair of 10rd mags..... all still in reapective packing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you want to play barrel swapping, get a .357 SIG barrel so you can shoot a different ammo. All you do is pop in the barrel (get a storm lake). The magazine is the same. Like someone else said, it's not a target gun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've had the gun for a while now. Im looking to upgrade the trigger barrel and slide. I cant seem to find anything online besides 40 to 9 conversion barrels and triggers. Most slides also say M&P or M&P 2.0. Also i don't know how to tell what year model it is. The engraving on the slide say M&P 40c and that's it. Any help is appreciated. Also say I buy a M&P 2.0 9mm barrel will it lock up correctly? And is the a difference in slides between the m&p and m&p 2.0 or those interchangeable. This is a new hobby of mine and im just trying to be as informed as possible.
Thanks! Everyone be safe and protected.
I bought a factory 9mm barrel and mags and have shots hundreds of rounds without any problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts