MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I held the new M&P .40 today and I really really like it and I plan on picking one up tomorrow. The only question I have is, and I hope that I am saying this right, along the slide and the frame itslef it angles up just a tad and when you squeeze the end of the barrel/slide and the bottom where the rail attachment is, it moves...like where you can squeeze it together. The movement it noticable to me and the slide angle up a little toward the end...is this normal????? Any quick responses would be really appreciative since I am going to get one tomorrow...Thanks and I am also new to this board so bare with me...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The one that I looked at angled up toward the muzzle end either the frame or the slide...is that right or wrong...I guess you mean the frame itself angles down correct?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks YukonGlocker...for the pic that really helped me out on understanding what I was trying to ask. I guess I was typing when you were posting...Do you know where the best place to buy in tulsa is?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ManDown said:
Thanks YukonGlocker...for the pic that really helped me out on understanding what I was trying to ask. I guess I was typing when you were posting...Do you know where the best place to buy in tulsa is?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have visited it many times and I actually recognize your handle from AR15.com, I think...I looked at joining that forum (okshooters) also but I found this one through AR15 so I just posted here since it was M&P specific.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I don't belong to ARF, so I hope there's not another YukonGlocker!!

I am a member of Glocktalk though...

You should really join Okshooters. Lots of great info that pertains to your area. It's amazing how much I learn about different things going on around me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess it was okshooters that I seen your handle on then...I know I recognized it...yeah I'll venture over there and see what's going on...Thanks for the pic again it shows exactly what I was talking about.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts